This is another videos from Mr Lane (we watched some for medical ethics) if you like them then type Mr Lane AQA into YouTube to find more. Scroll through to find ones that link to our topics.
The following video can be used to help you create revision notes.
Revise for your second PPE. Topics are: Drugs and Alcohol, World Poverty, Crime and Punishment and Medical Ethics.
GCSE pod- watch video on Prejudice and complete task.
This week we are going to be revising Planet Earth.
Find some newspaper articles relating to this topic.
Make some flash cards or a poster of the keywords you will need for this topic.
Research the Karuna Trust and answer the following questions:
1. What does the Karuna Trust believe in?
2. Where does Karuna work and what kinds of things does it do?
3. Find 3 projects run by Karuna and give details.
Research Christian Aid, you will need the answers to the following questions in your next lesson.
1. What is the ‘Make Poverty History’ campaign and what was Christian Aids involvement?
2. What is Christian Aid doing about climate change?
3. Find 3 other problems Christian Aid campaigns about.
What does Christian Aid do?
What is its aims and values?
Where does Christian Aid work?
How can people get involved?
Ms Gent's Classes